Don't miss the year's leading F&I event!
Last year over 1,000 dealership principals, owners, F&I managers, F&I staff, compliance officers, internet managers and more attended the ONLY digital event focused on improving profitability and success of the F&I department.
2013 marks the third year of Automotive News F&I Week. Access to the conference will once again be free. All you need to do is register.
Each day will afford attendees the opportunity to hear from industry leading experts, as well as peers right from their computer. You will be able to ask questions, network with other attendees and download valuable F&I related materials. If you can't make it, register anyway, all sessions will be recorded and archived to view at your convenience. All are invited to attend, but space is limited so sign up today!
Great format – allows many more people to take advantage of the training.
F&I Manager, Advantage Truck Center
The way it was all set up was actually pretty easy- not having to 'call in' was really nice and efficient. The technology was pretty stream-lined and very easy to use.
Finance Manager, Land Rover Centerville
I was not able to view all LIVE sessions, however the fact that I can view on demand is awesome!!
Compliance Officer, Dave Smith Motors
The site is well-organized and packed with valuable content links.
Director, Strategic Accounts, RouteOne LLC
Great job. Keep up the good work.
Credit Analyst, State Farm
- Dealers should make sure their printing systems are ready to go when closing a deal.
- Take a look at what your store does best and focus on that area.
- Dealers can't be over educated about the car business. Make sure you build a good reputation and network.
- Lenders are looking to grow used car financing, even through older models.
- Dealers shouldn't listen to 'no.' It's a reflex response.
- Dealers should make sure disclosures are clear to ensure they're understood by customers.
- Many dealerships don't have a selling system for their F&I department.