F&I Week 2013 is over... but it's not done!!
This year over 1,000 dealership principals, owners, F&I managers, F&I staff, compliance officers, internet managers and more attended the ONLY digital event focused on improving profitability and success of the F&I department.
Recordings of each session are now available! If you are already registered, just login and view. Not registered? Click here or click on the Sign Up button and complete the form. It's free! All you need to do is register.
Great stuff. I have been looking for a way to break thru with service to increase profits
and business. I like the ideas presented and now will look to implement them!
William Driscoll, Business Manager, Wright Automotive
Our jobs depend on the latest information. Events like this help get us the latest information
in a precise format. It only stands to strengthen the credibility of our profession. Thanks for doing this.
Bob VandeSande, Finance Director, Tom Edwards Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Great format – allows many more people to take advantage of the training.
F&I Manager, Advantage Truck Center
The way it was all set up was actually pretty easy- not having to 'call in' was really nice and efficient. The technology was pretty stream-lined and very easy to use.
Finance Manager, Land Rover Centerville
I was not able to view all LIVE sessions, however the fact that I can view on demand is awesome!!
Compliance Officer, Dave Smith Motors
The site is well-organized and packed with valuable content links.
Director, Strategic Accounts, RouteOne LLC
Great job. Keep up the good work.
Credit Analyst, State Farm
- Dealers should make sure their printing systems are ready to go when closing a deal.
- Take a look at what your store does best and focus on that area.
- Dealers can't be over educated about the car business. Make sure you build a good reputation and network.
- Lenders are looking to grow used car financing, even through older models.
- Dealers shouldn't listen to 'no.' It's a reflex response.
- Dealers should make sure disclosures are clear to ensure they're understood by customers.
- Many dealerships don't have a selling system for their F&I department.