Mastering the Sales Presentation
From Greeting to Signature: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Carl Bennett, Director of North American Consulting Operations, Reynolds and Reynolds
This detailed session will show you how to build a rapport with each customer, eliminate wasted time, arrange menu options in a way that serves you and your customers, and manage documents to ensure compliance. A sample of what you will hear: "Whenever you present a product, ask yourself if your approach would appeal to your parents or a family member. If the answer is no, change your presentation."
Perception, Time, Transparency, Culture: Problems and Solutions
- Ron Martin, President, VisionMenu and The Vision of F&I
Sponsored by Reynolds and Reynolds
Point-of-Sale Tools That Work
Get Creative! Out of the Box Ideas that Boost Sales
- Vince Santivasi, General Manager Southeast Division, Zurich Direct Markets
- Glenn Roberts, National Training and Business Development Manager, Zurich Insurance
From the showroom to the service drive to the F&I office, learn how a few creative ideas can help drive additional F&I sales for your dealership. Discover a new process that can enable your teams to deliver on the pressure for F&I results. Plus, learn how to implement creative methods that increase customer retention.
Dealer Perspective - What Works at the Dealership
- Bill O'Flanagan, President/General Manager, Reedman Toll Auto World – Langhorne, PA
Educator Perspective - Best Ideas
- Jeffrey Bennett, Director of Automotive Technology Management, Northwood University
Sponsored by Zurich
F&I and Millennials
Millennials, Mobile and F&I: Learning How to Drive With the
- Anthony Stoothoff, Area Sales Manager – Western Region, Ally Financial
This segment will provide insights on the attitudes and expectations that are driving the behavior of buyers in their 30s and younger. That information can be used to create a better customer experience, ultimately leading to increased purchase satisfaction and greater F&I sales. The discussion will include tips on for using technology to meet the needs of millennial buyers and to enhance the F&I experience for older generations.
The New Pitch to Close Gen Y
- Tony Dupaquier, Director of F&I Training, American Financial & Automotive Services, Inc.'s
Automotive Training Academy
Sharp young consumers do their homework before they start shopping. Savvy F&I departments need to change their traditional practices if they hope to appeal to this group. This section will spell out how.
Dealer Perspective - Custom Selling for Any Customer
- Gary Allgeier, Director of Finance, The Suburban Collection – Troy, MI
Learn how one of the nation's biggest dealership groups tailors its F&I presentations to individuals of all generations — depending on whether they are "visually" oriented or "print" oriented.
Sponsored by Ally
The CFPB and F&I: Answers to Your Questions
- L. Jean Noonan, Partner, Hudson Cook, LLP
- Jeff Levine, Partner, Hudson Cook, LLP
- Dave Robertson, Executive Director, AFIP (Association of Finance & Insurance Professionals)
- Christina L. Robertson, Corporate Counsel and Education Director,
AFIP (Association of Finance & Insurance Professionals)
Recent signals from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on the finance reserve and sale of products such as extended-service contracts have left dealers hungry for guidance. Two experts at Hudson Cook, one the nation's foremost authorities on dealership compliance, will provide answers on the impact this agency will have. Dave Robertson will spell out what the legalities mean for day-to-day F&I operations.
Sponsored by AFIP
Surviving in a Post-Reserve World
Surviving in a Post-Reserve World
- David A. Duncan, President, Safe-Guard Products International, LLC
Dealers are scrutinizing the sources of their F&I income as federal regulators prepare to put stricter limits on how much can be earned on customer interest rates, or dealer reserve. Learn practical approaches you can use to provide a win-win situation for yourself and your customers in a post-reserve world. Discover why products with tangible value need to be a part of your menu, and understand the best ways to communicate product benefits to your customers.
Principles for Compliant F&I
- Tyler Corder, CEO/CFO, Findlay Automotive Group
Hear from a dealer who changed the way he operated years ago in anticipation of stricter regulations. The presentation will review several basic "non-negotiable" items that every F&I department must follow in order to remain compliant and still be able to generate F&I profits.
The Banking Perspective
- Nicholas G. Stanutz, Senior Executive VP, Auto Finance, Huntington Bank
As the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau heightens its scrutiny, banks will be aggressively trying to show that they are fair lenders. Auto dealers and captive finance companies will feel the effects. This segment will spell out what's on the radar screen of lenders -- and what dealers need to be aware of.
Sponsored by Safe-Guard
Pros' Prime Tips: Experts Share Their Advice for
Honesty Is a Strategy
- George Angus, F&I Menus Expert, Head Trainer, Team One Group
When honesty and full disclosure are built into the F&I process, more products get sold and customers are happier with the F&I manager, the dealership and their whole buying experience. Hear simple tips on how to incorporate full disclosure as a strategic way of creating a more receptive and less sales-resistant customer.
Women in F&I
- Kelly Wadlinger, Studio Lead, Faulkner FIAT – Harrisburg, PA
– Why you need a woman on your team
– What women need to be successful in your dealership
3.5 Ways to Connect the Dots Between F&I and Sales
- Tony Troussov, Director of Training, Automotive Development Group
– How to gain greater cooperation from your sales force.
The Virtual F&I Manager
- Rebecca Chernek, Founder and President, Chernek Consulting
With smart use of the internet and phone, you can present menus, discuss payments and rates, build trust and win shoppers before they enter your store. It all starts by quickly responding to a customer's initial inquiry.
How BMW Cut F&I Transaction Times by 30% With e-Contracting
- Steve Swecker, General Manager, Sales Analytics, BMW Group Financial Services